Central PA, Kobalt Table Saw
Hi all--I've got a Kobalt Table Saw, the kind sold at Lowes here. Commercial description:
  • Kobalt 15-amp 10-in table saw comes with a quick-folding rolling stand and a durable 10-in carbide-tipped blade
  • 15-Amp motor generates 5,000-RPM for easy completion of jobsite and workshop tasks
  • 30-In right rip capacity and 17-in left rip capacity easily accommodate larger pieces
My comments: Aluminum table top, maximum resaw height is 3.5"; Comes with miter gauge, rip fence (with pushstick), riving knife, 10" blade, and blade guard, and a crosscut sled. The rip fence is nice for a contractor grade saw.

[Image: FSWJAe9.jpg]
[Image: FvtdZMz.jpg]
[Image: azhhVph.jpg]
[Image: jP2If6q.jpg]

It's fine, not great. I think it's about $250 worth of saw--no more, no less, so that's what I'm asking, but would probably consider offers, especially with interesting trades (chisels, hand planes especially jointers). Local pickup in 16801