Which prong on plug gets black eire?
(06-21-2021, 07:10 AM)Roly Wrote: Did you leave out brown and orange because they are a different phase ?
Smile    Roly

Probably because I'm a racist and didn't even know it.  
Crazy
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
An electrician once told his apprentice when wiring up florescent fixtures I will beat you black and blue if you don't wire them that way.  That was his way of telling them how to wire it.
(06-21-2021, 07:51 AM)TDKPE Wrote: Probably because I'm a racist and didn't even know it.  
Crazy

It gets worse in the world of IT and computer coding, e.g., use of "master" and "slave" terminology.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(06-21-2021, 11:41 AM)Admiral Wrote: It gets worse in the world of IT and computer coding, e.g., use of "master" and "slave" terminology.

We had to change the master / slave terminology for transformers operating in parallel where there is voltage regulation.  Now leader / follower.    Roly