Local marketplace ,interesting (pics)
I saw this today on my Facebook Marketplace and thought I’d show for an interest of the woodworking. Location is about an hour drive from me listed as Freedom Pa.

Attached Files Image(s)

What the Heck, Give it a Try
(06-20-2021, 01:44 PM)Bucko Wrote: I saw this today on my Facebook Marketplace and thought I’d show for an interest of the woodworking. Location is about an hour drive from me listed as Freedom Pa.

Did you go?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

That’s also about an hour to 1-1/2 hours from me! Really don’t see a lot that I don’t already have! This might also be an hour or two from Bandit!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
(06-21-2021, 04:28 AM)Tony Z Wrote: That’s also about an hour to 1-1/2 hours from me!  Really don’t see a lot that I don’t already have!  This might also be an hour or two from Bandit!

Bandit, does "HALF OFF" send chills through your wallet. My wife is a sucker for that label. And I reap the misery it causes. However, for someone who has not seen that much stuff for sale in one spot in 65 years, I guess it could be an excitable experience.
Heirlooms are self-important fiction so build what you like. Someone may find it useful.
I am a lot closer to IN, than PA.    Besides....I get shot if I "Bought one more lousy tool.."
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(06-22-2021, 11:33 AM)bandit571 Wrote: I get shot if I "Bought one more lousy tool.."

Well then, don't get lousy ones - only good ones.
When this is about 3 blocks away from my house?

Hmmm..

Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Oooohh, can I have the one with the purty picture? Says something for "art" when it is with tools.
Heirlooms are self-important fiction so build what you like. Someone may find it useful.