Mandala Ornamental Rose Engine Turner and Accessories Price lowered

I have a Mandala Rose Engine Ornamental Turner with all the accessories, x -y table, tool post and toolholder for sale. I haven't used this tool very much so it is in excellent condition. It is a nice machine and needs to be with someone who will get more use out of it than I do.

1. I have included the base machine, 6 additional rubbers, the 3D rosettes, the set#2 of 15 additional rosettes. I suggest you go to the Mandala Rose engine web site so you can see what I have included and what they cost new. This package is about $4200 new. I am selling for $2400 which includes free shipping. For an additional $350 I will include the Drilling frame in the picture.

2. I have a Grizzly Tools X Y table, tool post, and tool holder for $250 with free shipping.
I live in central Michigan and am willing to drive 100 miles if you want the whole package ready to run without a cutter and mounted on a board for $2550. You can call me at 989-426-2861 if you have questions. Thanks for looking.
I have updated items and reduced price
I have lowered the price on both the Mandala and the x y table and tool post.
I have added the drilling frame shown in the picture for an additional $350 if you would like it as well.