PSA Unisaw in Maine $550
Not mine nor do I know anything about it. From the pics it looks like a super deal. It's close to me so I could check it out for some that is interested, shoot me a PM.

https://maine.craigslist.org/tls/d/orrs-...74899.html

Delta Unisaw for sale. Good shop saw with a biesemeter fence. In good condition. Has wheel kit for easy moving around. Have equipment on sight to help with loading.

[Image: 00M0M_4Ema7JaBxJEz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg]

[Image: 00G0G_iCwzWA44dYEz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg]
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
That’s a good price.  Same vintage as mine, though it’s missing the extension table.  Easy enough to make a new one, though.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(06-28-2021, 08:50 PM)TDKPE Wrote: That’s a good price. 

Yeah, can't imagine it will last long. Looks like that "special edition" paint job they offered somewhere back in the 90s.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Man I would give 300.00 just for the fence.
(06-29-2021, 05:32 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Yeah, can't imagine it will last long. Looks like that "special edition" paint job they offered somewhere back in the 90s.

Yup, I had this model until I downsized and moved the SC in 2015. It broke my heart to sell it. Since it was a special edition they sent me a plaque with my name on it. I took it off and still have it. It was when Delta tools still meant something. I now have a Grizzly hybrid, its OK but it nowhere near my unisaw!