Entire contents of woodworking shop for sale
Shop/Estate Sale, Raleigh, NC  July 11-17  9am- 8 pm (pick up only-same day-bring help to move large pieces) 

This is NOT an auction-but a private sale by owner. All tools available only days listed above. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. Text me the day before for the address and give the approximate time of your arrival. 305-772-2762

PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Zelle/CashApp/Venmo/ Cash (bring exact amount as minimal change will be available)

Items included but not limited to the following. Prices below based on recent published sales prices of similar/same used items. FAIR offers accepted but negotiation range is limited-I'm not looking to haggle with anyone! These are tools that belonged to my father that recently passed away so I'm asking that people please understand this is a difficult time.

Grizzly 30Th Anniversary Black Series 17" Band Saw (excellent condition)- $1200

W1758 16"x46" 2 HP Variable Speed Wood Lathe (excellent condition) - $800

Central Machinery 8'X12" Mini Woodworking Lathe- $190

Charge AirPro 5.5 HP 20gal Compressor- $125

Central Pneumatic 2HP 4gal Air Compressor- $75

Router Table w/ router- $100

Central Machinery 16" Scroll Saw- $140

Drill Press 16 speed Floor Model Heavy Duty- $200

Chicago Electric 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw- $180

DW788 20" Scroll Saw ser#60866- $375

Central Machinery 12" Direct Drive Bench Top Sander- $120

Central Machinery 6" Buffer-$40

Valley 6" Electric Bench Grinder- $40

Delta 10" Table Saw w/ table- $275

Craftsman 5.5 HP Wet/Dry Vac- $40

Craftsman Router- $50

Ryobi One 18 V cordless 1/2 in drill  (multiple drills)- $30-45 each

Ryobi 3 speed Impact Driver - $45

Ryobi 18v Handsaw- $35

Ryobi 18v Cordless Orbital Jig Saw- $55

Bosch Roto Zip- $45

Rigid Oscillating Spindle/Edge Belt Sander- $175

Dayton Split Phase AC Motor model 5K915B- $200

Black and Decker Jig Saw- $25

Earthwise Cordless 8' Chainsaw 18v- $70

Kobalt 80v Max 18' cordless chainsaw- $345

Master Appliance Heat Gun 120v- $125

Fuller Cast Iron Pipe Wrench Set of 8- $150

Marples Chisel Set- $50

unknown brand Chisel Set- $TBD

High quality wood turning tools- $TBD

Reddy Heater Pro 155- $250 

MULTIPLE electric hand tools including (sanders, drills, circular saws, chainsaws, etc.)- $TBD

Wrenches, hammers, levels, rulers, etc. 

Numerous metal, wood, plastic clamps all sizes (full sets)- offers accepted

labeled containers of screws/bolts/washers etc.- $TBD

Multiple kits of drill bits- $TBD

shop cabinetry and shelving- $TBD

shop organization systems (custom made to fit containers full of nuts/bolts/screws/ etc.)- $ TBD/make offer

wood (all types/sizes)- $ TBD/make offer

power extension cords- make offer

woodworking magazines- free to good home

much, much more !!!

floridamonitor@yahoo.com
305-772-2762
Woodnet rules require posting prices for items offered for sale in the SnS area.

If your ad is intended as a Public Service Announcement for an estate auction, then you need to clarify if it is an in-person only or an online auction. If the auction is being conducted by a professional auctioneer, information about who is conducting the auction should be included.

The email address that you included in your ad has been removed until it can be confirmed that you are not an email harvester.

If you are handling this for a family member, then our condolences for your loss.

This information has also been sent to the email address that you used to register on Woodnet.
I have had a good email exchange with the person who posted this ad.

The person is a non-woodworker who is dealing with their father's shop after his death.

If a WNer in the Raleigh area would like to help with liquidating the shop, I am sure that you would be welcome.

I am currently expecting the poster to update the ad with the prices that they have been able to find. Their source of prices has been ebay and they will be soliciting advice on real-world pricing that would be fair to both buyer and seller.

I have suggested that contacting any local woodworking clubs where he was a member would likely be helpful. I do not know if he was a WN member or not.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Are they monitoring this? I'd be interested in some of the machinery
(07-02-2021, 02:15 PM)Koda64 Wrote: Are they monitoring this? I'd be interested in some of the machinery

They are trying to, but they are a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

You can post your interests in this thread or send them a PM.

If they do not see the PM, you can ping me via PM and I will reach out to them again.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Sent PM to you Grandpa Jack. I am interested in what you have listed..
(07-03-2021, 01:07 PM)Koda64 Wrote: Sent PM to you Grandpa Jack. I am interested in what you have listed..

I just sent you a text. Sorry for the delayed response. I was out of town for the holiday and a little overwhelmed with this whole process. These tools belonged to my father that recently passed away and I live out of state so it's been a lot. Please check your text and get back to me. Thank you for your interest.
(07-02-2021, 04:39 AM)iclark Wrote: I have had a good email exchange with the person who posted this ad.

The person is a non-woodworker who is dealing with their father's shop after his death.

If a WNer in the Raleigh area would like to help with liquidating the shop, I am sure that you would be welcome.

I am currently expecting the poster to update the ad with the prices that they have been able to find. Their source of prices has been ebay and they will be soliciting advice on real-world pricing that would be fair to both buyer and seller.

I have suggested that contacting any local woodworking clubs where he was a member would likely be helpful. I do not know if he was a WN member or not.

Thank you again for ALL of your help!