Skil 676 planer instructions/help needed
I was at a second day of an estate sale last weekend-half price.  I saw this Skil 676 planer in it's metal box for $5.00 original price.  I didn't even ask to plug it in, it had a bad cord and I knew for $2.50 I could part it out.  Well it runs fine, I replaced the cord and am going to sharpen the knives.  I see these can be popular with surf board builders and I already have a power plane so I am going to sell this on ebay.  Does anyone have a manual for this?  I've tried Skil, Bosch, and a few other places but come up empty.  

I need to find out how to set the blades, and what are the extra pieces for in the top photo.  I can figure out the fence in the bottom but nothing yet with the rest.  I know some of you will know right off the top of your head.  I did figure out this was made in 1952 (only 7 years older than me).  It would be good company for my "sidewinder saw" and big belt sander, but with the money these draw and my lack of need, I am going to sell it.

If you know, or have a good guess to my questions, please respond.

Thanks

How about a Skil 100? I hear they are similar.

You would think someone would have a manual somewhere on the internet.