Air Dried Walnut for sale, Central NJ
I just returned from Iowa with a load of air dried walnut. Boards have been stickered in a barn for at least 3 years, and some have been fully covered for >5.

I can take more pictures and send via text if you are specifically interested. This is not all the wood available (for the right price...)
[Image: i-R3RMXVd-X3.jpg]
[Image: i-rKS7DQH-X3.jpg]

[Image: i-ffrNcK6-X3.jpg]

I have the following available:[Image: i-tgGGWwW-X3.jpg]

3 sets of live edge filches, 4-5 pieces each filch, pictured live edge slab is sized 14" (at minimum to ~34" at widest) x 63" x 2"

each filch includes a crotch, and is relatively flat, likely would fully flatten to ~1 1/2" final thickness. minimal checking

Each slab is $300, I will  discount if someone is interested in multiple slabs. Perfect sizes for coffee tables, a few pieces great for kitchen tables or small dining room tables.

4/4 walnut, ~300bf available, up to 12" long (all boards 8 feet minimum) between 6" and 12" wide with a few wider.
8/4 walnut, ~100bf available most boards 6' long, 14" wide

4/4 walnut is $6 a BF, 8/4 walnut is $8bf, discount on purchases over 100 BF

I'm able to send more pictures if needed.

If you are interested, I can also handplane or sand to give a sense of figure/color on each slab.

Pickup only, Westfield, NJ convenient to Garden State Parkway, Route 22, NJT and I-78.
Jason
Mesurei, cutti, cursi

bippity bumpity boop
Jason
Mesurei, cutti, cursi