Stanley no.75 bullnose plane, MF no.240 chisel/plane sharpener
Payment by check or mo.
Send pm/email with complete name mailing info
Stanley no.75 bullnose plane with iron made in Germany (Jordan). $25 + shpng

Miller & Falls chisel and plane iron sharpener model no. 240 in original box. $20 + shpng
(Have multiples)

Attached Files Image(s)

1 of 3 Miller Falls chisel plane sharpening fixture spoken for. Have 2 others in box. Also have Stanley no. 75 bullnose plane in original box. Have to get pictures. Lights went out in garage wasn't able to get pictures.
I just joined the site because a buddy referred me to your post. I’ve been on the hunt for a 240 sharpener. Unfortunately I can’t send PMs yet. If you can PM me a paypal or venmo username though, I’ll gladly send payment and my address that way.

Thanks!
Kenny in SW Virginia
Sorry, just saw that you want check/mo. Happy to do that too if you would PM me an e-maill address.
Kenny in SW Virginia
Miller & Falls chisel plane blade sharpening fixtures all spoken for. Small no. 75 hand planes still available.
The one in box $35 + shipping.

Attached Files Image(s)

(07-07-2021, 08:00 PM)HokieKen Wrote: I just joined the site because a buddy referred me to your post.  I’ve been on the hunt for a 240 sharpener.  Unfortunately I can’t send PMs yet.  If you can PM me a paypal or venmo username though, I’ll gladly send payment and my address that way.

Thanks!

(07-07-2021, 08:02 PM)HokieKen Wrote: Sorry, just saw that you want check/mo.  Happy to do that too if you would PM me an e-maill address.

You have successfully turned on sending and receiving PMs.

You should be able to send PMs now.

also, welcome to Woodnet from another Hokie.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(07-08-2021, 04:09 PM)iclark Wrote: You have successfully turned on sending and receiving PMs.

You should be able to send PMs now.

also, welcome to Woodnet from another Hokie.

Thanks iclark.  PMs are indeed successful.  Hokie-hi!
Kenny in SW Virginia
Package received yesterday.  Thanks!
Kenny in SW Virginia
(07-08-2021, 03:50 PM)hughpgh1 Wrote: Miller & Falls chisel plane blade sharpening fixtures all spoken for. Small no. 75 hand planes still available.  
The one in box $35 + shipping.

How about an update about what is left or if everything is sold?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.