My New CNC Book
My new book on CNCs is off to the printer and available for pre-order from Amazon!
Fox Chapel is the Publisher and Chris Marshall from Woodworker's Journal was my editor and made a big contribution to the quality of the final result.

The Kindle edition will be out in July, and the print version available on Sept 21st.

"Beginner's Guide to CNC Machining in Wood"

Attached Files Image(s)

Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Thanks, I am looking at making the dive into a CNC machine later in the fall and this will help. I will be looking t add it to my library.
(07-08-2021, 07:23 AM)handi Wrote: My new book on CNCs is off to the printer and available for pre-order from Amazon!
Fox Chapel is the Publisher and Chris Marshall from Woodworker's Journal was my editor and made a big contribution to the quality of the final result.

The Kindle edition will be out in July, and the print version available on Sept 21st.

"Beginner's Guide to CNC Machining in Wood"

Congrats

We just got a CNC so I'll put it in the shopping cart!