Can’t Get Kilz Primer
Our Truevalue hardware store is out of Kilz and they say they can’t get any more!  Is it is no longer made?  Is a covid shutdown like so much else. Anybody know anything about Kilz availability?
Did a quick search and our local Lowes has plenty in stock of Kilz products.
HD seems to have a complete selection, Kilz makes a lot of different primers. I'd say the TV issue is more of a distributor issue, but that's a guess.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
It’s a TrueValue issue.

Ace, HDepot, and Lowe’s in the southeast all have stock of Kilz in all the various flavors.
(07-12-2021, 10:24 PM)Petertaylor Wrote: Our Truevalue hardware store is out of Kilz and they say they can’t get any more!  Is it is no longer made?  Is a covid shutdown like so much else. Anybody know anything about Kilz availability?

I live about 1.5 miles from MasterChem Industries which makes Kiltz and Behr paint.   Still going strong and I don't think they ever shut down.   Roly
Last I needed KILZ a couple months ago I had a time finding it.