Do you actually use 52ish inch rip capacity?
I rarely need the full 52" as I break down sheet goods with a track saw, but I bought it knowing that I would hang my router table in the wing.
Semper fi,
Brad

Looks like the OP posted this in July so I am a little late to the game here. I have the full 52" capacity saw, but its almost never used for sawing. Its my primary lay-down area for parts and tools that are not in use on my work bench. Its extremely valuable real estate in my shop and I would not be without it.
Not only a place to work on.... I occasionally rip plywood... So my answer is YES.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

I converted my 36" to 52" about 10 years ago. It mostly does duty as an assembly/finish table and miter saw extension table with lots of storage for accesories. Zero regrets making the conversion.
(12-08-2021, 09:34 PM)RichK Wrote: I converted my 36" to 52" about 10 years ago.  It mostly does duty as an assembly/finish table and miter saw extension table with lots of storage for accesories. Zero regrets making the conversion.

Just my 2 pennies worth. I originally bought a 36" rail etc. Then just shifted it over 6 inches so I could rip 42" for those 42" cabinets in my kitchen. Worked out well over the years.
BontzSawWorks.net
I built an extension table and have 54" cut capability.   I also installed a down draft air cleaner/sanding table into the extension as well, the router is on the other side of the TS table.