FS: Pen Turning Supplies
Sold my lathe, so I'm moving along all the accessories left behind.

Lot #1: Assorted group of pen kits and miscellaneous extra parts, bushings, bits, etc. I didn't thoroughly inventory, but there's probably 6-8 complete pen kits and 3-4 seam ripper kits. A handful of spectraply blanks, etc. Just a good starter/supplemental supply of pen parts and kits. Asking $50 shipped.

Lot #2: Pen mandrel kit with mandrel saver and barrel trimmer. Used, but plenty of life left. Asking $30 shipped.

Lot #3: Sanding supplies. Five partial rolls of mesh, unopened pack of micromesh pads and some extra unused micromesh pads. Also includes the Woodriver tray for the Micromesh pads/water -- magnets are included for mounting to the lather. Asking $30 shipped.

Lot #4: Milescraft Pen Press. Good shape. $35 shipped

I'm open to offers on the whole lot -- PayPal only, please.

Rick
(07-14-2021, 07:00 AM)therick34 Wrote: Sold my lathe, so I'm moving along all the accessories left behind.

Lot #1: Assorted group of pen kits and miscellaneous extra parts, bushings, bits, etc. I didn't thoroughly inventory, but there's probably 6-8 complete pen kits and 3-4 seam ripper kits. A handful of spectraply blanks, etc. Just a good starter/supplemental supply of pen parts and kits. Asking $50 shipped.

Lot #2: Pen mandrel kit with mandrel saver and barrel trimmer. Used, but plenty of life left. Asking $30 shipped.

Lot #3: Sanding supplies. Five partial rolls of mesh, unopened pack of micromesh pads and some extra unused micromesh pads. Also includes the Woodriver tray for the Micromesh pads/water -- magnets are included for mounting to the lather. Asking $30 shipped.

Lot #4: Milescraft Pen Press. Good shape. $35 shipped

I'm open to offers on the whole lot -- PayPal only, please.

Rick

Hi - I'd like lot #3.  PM follows.  Tom
(07-14-2021, 02:23 PM)Tom Stutz Wrote: Hi - I'd like lot #3.  PM follows.  Tom

Lot #4 is sold.

Lot #3 is sold pending payment.

Rick
What is the morse taper of lot #2
if lot #2 is a MT 2, will take it...
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
(07-14-2021, 03:23 PM)pappy60 Wrote: What is the morse taper of lot #2
if lot #2 is a MT 2, will take it...

Lot #2 is sold pending payment.

Lot #1 is still available....

Rick
Lots 2-4 are sold -- lot #1 remains. Make me an offer if you think the price is out of line -- worst I can say is no!

Thanks,

Rick
Lot #1 is sold.

Thanks everybody.

Rick
Received lot #2...     Very well packaged and looks like new...    Thanks, Pappy
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
Lot 3 made it Saturday, excellent!
Earl