Supermax 25-50 sander questions
Hi all, for those of you who have a Supermax closed stand 25-50 sander, do you know if the pre-cut Jet 25-50 rolls fit their drum too? 

Also, does the "folding" table (ending in CL) for the closed-stand 25-50 actually fold down? I read a review on Woodcraft that says it does not but the product description would suggest it does.  I know they use the same table for the 19-38.  Mine came with a table still in the box that did not have the "CL" designation at the end so maybe that one does? (it fits but doesn't fold down due to interference from the stand) Laguna support seemed less than certain one way or the other and Acme did no know at all.  Thanks all.

https://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/sup...1938-7f-cl
If it's the same as the 19-38 I have one and it definitely folds down.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
(07-14-2021, 04:09 PM)cpolubin Wrote: If it's the same as the 19-38 I have one and it definitely folds down.

Cliff

Thanks Cliff.  I'm guessing the "CL" designation at the end is what makes it different. the one that I bought it with does not have the "CL".  Any idea on the sanding belts?
(07-14-2021, 06:07 PM)robmaz Wrote: Thanks Cliff.  I'm guessing the "CL" designation at the end is what makes it different. the one that I bought it with does not have the "CL".  Any idea on the sanding belts?

So if there are any other netters who have the 25-50-, the questions still stand.  (Cliff has the smaller open stand version)

And to clarify, the tables I have DO fold down.  They are blocked by the closed stand from doing so.  Is there a set that folds down on that stand? I'm asking an owner because Laguna and Acme did not know the answer.  Thank you.