Drill press cabinet
Got going on the cabinet for the drill press. Put an extra support under the column of the drill press, most weight in that area.
Heavy tool to move alone.
Install the door tomorrow. Just leaning there right now.
Made room for the compressor, I have a pancake P/C, works great for me. Going to install a hose reel later.

A little work on the table, waiting for the T-tracks. Also going to make the area for the replaceable insert.

[attachment=36450]

[attachment=36451]
Nice job.

But I see all the new plywood and new concreat.  Has there been a new shop tour that I missed?

Just checking.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Very nice. I love it when people post photos of stuff they make/do. It give everyone else some great ideas and inspiration.

Thanks for posting.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I would like to see the table saw that the blade on the wall fits. The drill press cabinet will come in handy to keep things organized.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor