Is this water going to be problematic?
it looks like ya have a downspout from 2nd floor  exiting on the roof right next to that vent pipe. then a deflector type thing down by the gutter?

if that is the case, you could be getting water flowing right over the 1st floor gutter and not helping things.

Attached Files Image(s)

I'd fix. It could eventually lead to foundation settling
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

delayed my trip to the mountains due to torrential rain.. but gives me a chance to observe this furthur.. So odd, water getting in the crawlspace, but the point inside those cedar doors closest to it is bone dry inside.. it must be getting under the slabs and traveling toward the house.. will keep investigating!
the color change in blocks and joints has me wondering why the change. possible blow out in the past from hydrostatic pressure?
As someone said upthread, I think there is a hidden path.  Water will go downhill.  Getting rid of those slabs seems like a good idea.