Craftsman sliding table saw $200 Auburn, Ca
My neighbor is selling his Craftsman saw.  I've never seen a Craftsman like this, I thought some might find it interesting.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/tls/d/...96362.html

[Image: 00909_fuqMkvEvZ4zz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg]
It’s a cousin to the Ryobi BT-3000. Sliding table was pretty cool, but no miter slot. Still has a loyal following, and many home-brew jigs have been designed for it. I think the user forum is now SawdustZone. I had the Ryobi fo 15+ years, friend of my wife bought it and uses it regularly.
Earl
(07-17-2021, 12:20 PM)greenacres2 Wrote: It’s a cousin to the Ryobi BT-3000.  Sliding table was pretty cool, but no miter slot.  Still has a loyal following, and many home-brew jigs have been designed for it.  I think the user forum is now SawdustZone.  I had the Ryobi fo 15+ years, friend of my wife bought it and uses it regularly.
Earl

Interesting, no miter slot is one of the reasons he's selling it.  He wants to make some jigs that use the miter slots for his guitar making.
Ryobi made a small accessory table with a miter slot, I bought one and couldn’t get it aligned—not sure if any humans could. That and an itch for an aftermarket fence Ed to my sale.
Earl