Follow-up ? to my bagging question. Re: the mower chute
Me again.

Anything I can spray/wipe down the rear bagger mower chute to make it slick as snot?   I realize I'll need to clean it 1st, but is there anything I can apply to make it baby-azz smooth???
Dumber than I appear
I am curious to know what the problem is that you are trying to correct. However, paste wax is the first thing that comes to mind. Easy to apply and easy to replace when needed.
(07-21-2021, 09:52 PM)Willyou Wrote: I am curious to know what the problem is that you are trying to correct. However, paste wax is the first thing that comes to mind. Easy to apply and easy to replace when needed.

I want to make it as easy as possible for the grass to make it to the bags.
Dumber than I appear
Silicone spray??  But anything you use will have to be reapplied.  I use it in my snowblower chutes when I prep the machine for the winter season, lasts may be two blows.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
There is a graphite paint you can get that is called Slip Plate. That will make it slippery. Should probably be repainted annually, but lasts pretty good.
shifty
Not sure if JD offers a blower for that deck model but it certainly could be a DIY option if you want to go that route.  My X Series bagger has a blower that attaches to the deck's exit port and "blows" the cuttings around the 90 deg turn and up the chute.   The blower is only attached at one point and is driven by the blade pulley on that side.