(Update) Bench top oscillating edge sander utility?
I'll tape it in place.
Semper fi,
Brad

"Note: The Rigid unit has a plastic key. If you lose the key, Home Depot will not order it for you. So don't lose the key. I found a replacement online, but not from Home Depot."

Fortunately, that key is common across many of their machines. I used to have more orange tools and replaced the bad switch on my Delta jointer with the Ridgid switch. When I ordered it, I ordered an extra switch and key as well.

When my shop was in the garage, I would remove all of those keys when I wasn't working in there just to make sure the kids didn't mess with anything.
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
Update:

I *finally* opened up the box and put it to work about a week ago. I love it for its utility. Man, why did I wait so long?

The good: Aggressive, fast removal of wood. Fairly smooth operation. Very simple assembly and set up.

The bad: Light construction, not-quite-rigid-enough work table. Dust collection absolutely sucks...as in it's just terrible.

I think I'll figure out a shroud to add better DC to the belt. I have a dedicated OSS (a Triton) so this one will remain a belt sander.
Semper fi,
Brad

Glad that worked out for you.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Another Ridgid owner here. I gotta echo the bad dust collection complaint.

On my list of things to do, is what this guy did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqb-VTC6O2w
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
[quote="MarkSingleton" pid='8052292' dateline='1643045213']
Another Ridgid owner here. I gotta echo the bad dust collection complaint.

On my list of things to do, is what this guy did:

I will second Mark's comment. I have used this since December 2016.

Simple to build and well worth the time.

Bill
That's perfect!  Thanks a bunch.
Semper fi,
Brad