Accessory arbors

One can usually go to eBay and purchase an old Delta lathe 1/2" arbor that will screw on to a 1-8 lathe spindle. Where can you purchase such items new, particularly for a 1.25-8 spindle?
I don't want to brag, but some of my wood is on its 2nd or 3rd project!
  Re: Accessory arbors by DaveLeard (One can usually go t...)
Could you explain more about what you are looking for?

Are you looking for an adapter with female threads at 1.25"x8 tpi and a male 1/2" thread with some particular tpi?

If so, what thread do you need on the 1/2" side?

I used to get such adapters from a company called Best Wood Working Tools, but I have not seen them in a while and I cannot find a website for them at the moment.

Woodcraft used to carry some adapters, but they clearanced them a while back.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
  Re: RE: Accessory arbors by iclark (Could you explain mo...)
(08-05-2021, 11:04 PM)iclark Wrote: Could you explain more about what you are looking for?

Are you looking for an adapter with female threads at 1.25"x8 tpi and a male 1/2" thread with some particular tpi?

If so, what thread do you need on the 1/2" side?

I used to get such adapters from a company called Best Wood Working Tools, but I have not seen them in a while and I cannot find a website for them at the moment.

Woodcraft used to carry some adapters, but they clearanced them a while back.

These guys?   BestWoodTools.com (yahoo.net)
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
  Re: RE: Accessory arbors by MichaelMouse ([quote='iclark' pid=...)
(08-06-2021, 06:18 AM)MichaelMouse Wrote: These guys?   BestWoodTools.com (yahoo.net)

Yes, thank you!

I have had very positive experiences buying from them in person and online.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.