Boeshield T-9 Customer Service
Here's a shout out for the customer service at PMS Products regarding their T-9 product.  I had just finished wire brushing off the rust and accumulated gunk on the pipes of 6 pipe clamps I bought from a friend of mine.  As a finishing touch I wanted to give them a coating of T-9.  Alas the spray can clogged after an initial spray on the first pipe.  Before I screwed up the can with pins, acetone, alcohol, and/or turpentine, I decided to give the customer service line a call to ask how to unclog it.  A very nice young lady asked if I had recently purchased the can, had me read the numbers off the bottom and then told me they were sending me a new can.  I didn't even have to ask.  She then advised me to try soaking the can and spray cap in warm water as to unclog any accumulated wax in the product.  It worked!  Now That's customer service.
How well do ya like that stuff? I've been using a product called fluid film, ever tried that?
9.5 fingers and 1 crippled
(08-05-2021, 02:00 PM)Lee Ohmart Wrote: Now That's customer service.

Unusual these days, but that's great.
Jim