Yet another dehumidifier recall
A few years back there was a recall of dehumidifiers that I only knew of after reading it here when someone posted it. I had one of the recalled units and it was replaced by a comparable model. So now there's another recall on them (different manufacturer, I guess) and just in case anyone has one here's the info on brands and models.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Before i retred 8 years ago my company had done probably 8-10 dehumdifier fires. In a couple they were totally seperatd from other combustibles, so no big fire. Smoke damage from the burnig plastic still caused so much damage that the entire house had to be gutted and all contents cleaned. Please pay attention to these recalls they are serious. I think the recalls on some things are riduclous. These are not
Thank you for posting this. Fortunately the unit I have is not listed...Manufacturer is, but the model numbers is not.
Thanks again