Found today.
Just a couple pictures, for now....haven't even started a clean up...yet...here goes..
Rolleyes 

Just a little guy...about a No. 3 in size....or, a No. 8 according to Millers Falls..

Side view.    Lateral lever says...Millers Falls....seems that when they made planes for Sears' Dunlap line of planes....they went with a bare bones sort of thing....

Things like a frog adjust screw?  Nope.   Three piece lever cap?  Nope...single one with "DUNLAP" cast into it.   Iron has Dunlap Made in USA  BB

Side of the plane, where Millers Falls would stamp their name and the size of the plane?    3 D BB

Depth adjuster wheel?

same one Millers Falls used at the time.  There iS one small blemish, though...
Uhoh 

A chip is missing up front.   No other cracks and no pitting to be found....Wood is in great shape.

fellow wanted $15 for this "Vintage" tool.....I got it for $10...mainly due to the chip missing...

Not too bad of a day?
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
I was given one just like that and have been surprised at how well it works.  I think you will enjoy it.  The only #3 that I have and it has worked its way into the rotation.
Hour and a half of rehab later...

Working on getting a rather large chip out of the iron....

Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that