Benchtop Bench Dog Router Table w/PC 690. Worth it?
This looks a bit different than the other bench dog router tables I see online.  It has a PC 690. 

$125?

I can build a little one and I have a router to put in it... but this would save some time and eliminate the need to switch out bases.

Attached Files Image(s)

"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
Not knowing anything about your current needs and setup, I vote yes.

Tyler
Yeah...I don't have a router table... I don't have a ton of space either.  I was curious why this cabinet is different then the other orange colored bench dog cabinets.
It sure seems to me to be worth $125, though it wouldn't be my first choice for a RT (a little small). Even so if it would fit your needs I wouldn't worry about why it looks different.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(08-07-2021, 05:37 AM)fredhargis Wrote: It sure seems to me to be worth $125, though it wouldn't be my first choice for a RT (a little small). Even so if it would fit your needs I wouldn't worry about why it looks different.

I didn't know if they (bench dog)  have grades.  Like the good ones have the orange and the bad ones are not. 
As far as size,  I was gonna be moving soon which would have given me a ton more space since I was gonna get a much larger garage but that looks to on hold for another year so this size is ok for now.
If it comes with a 690 ,I would be careful not to hurt my hand getting my money out.

Tom
I had that table for years. It's small but it works. The one thing you need to know is that the plate size is smaller than the normal plate /lift. If you put a lift in it you're restricted to the Rockler/Bench dog lift. That can limit your choices if you decide to upgrade later. If you build your own table down the line it's not a problem. But when I wanted to upgrade to a bigger table from Incremental Tools to make full use of my Incra fence I had to replace the lift as well.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
I would buy it just for the 690 router
Update.  I didn't get it. Stupid me thought it was about 45 mins away in a direction I go often.  Turned out it was almost 2.5 hrs away. I felt very stupid when I realized that.
I have that exact router table.  I like it; used it quite a bit.