Source for Custom sandpaper belt for CarveWright
I went to go use my carvewright cnc for the first time in several years and during the first test project the traction sandpaper belt ripped.  I tried searching for a replacement but couldn't find one.  Including the carvewright online store itself.  Tried posting on the forum but I don't think it has much traffic.  If I can't find I was thinking perhaps I can have a custom one made for me.  Anyone know of a good source that sells custom sized sandpaper belts?
Klingspor sell many sizes of belts. I have had good experiences with them for many wood working supplies.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
(08-07-2021, 10:30 PM)Juss1 Wrote: I went to go use my carvewright cnc for the first time in several years and during the first test project the traction sandpaper belt ripped.  I tried searching for a replacement but couldn't find one.  Including the carvewright online store itself.  Tried posting on the forum but I don't think it has much traffic.  If I can't find I was thinking perhaps I can have a custom one made for me.  Anyone know of a good source that sells custom sized sandpaper belts?

I got a traction belt for my Performax from Industrial Abrasives.  Yes they will make custom belts.  You just have to know the size.  Here's a quote from their web site.  "{Remember, we can make any size belt you may need up to 54” wide so if you have an unusual requirement, let us handle it for you." 
Do u know if they can make custom sizes?
(08-08-2021, 09:03 AM)Juss1 Wrote: Do u know if they can make custom sizes?

Yes they do, just give them a call.