Veritas Plow Plane & Router Plane - Hollywood FL
Veritas Small Plow Plane w/5 Blades. Excellent Condition $299
  Right Hand, Imperial Blades. 

Veritas Large Router Plane w/ 2 Blades $170

Details and Pics Coming. 

If you're interested; offers & trades welcome.

Please contact through e-mail cpa@taxmancpa.com
Hey, would you sell the plow blades by themselves?  I have the plane already
(08-08-2021, 04:22 PM)taxman Wrote: Veritas Small Plow Plane w/5 Blades. Excellent Condition $299

Veritas Large Router Plane w/ 2 Blades $170

Details and Pics Coming. 

If your interested; offers & trades welcome.

Please contact through e-mail cpa@taxmancpa.com

The small plow cones in left-hand and right-hand with 5 imperial or 5 metric blades.

Potential buyers might have a strong preference.

Also, I have purchased from taxman in the past. It was an excellent buying experience. I would be happy to do it again, but I already have these.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(08-08-2021, 09:13 PM)Yodascaretaker Wrote: Hey, would you sell the plow blades by themselves?  I have the plane already

Let's follow up after a few days. I will keep in mind if buyer only wants 1 blade.
(08-08-2021, 09:39 PM)iclark Wrote: The small plow cones in left-hand and right-hand with 5 imperial or 5 metric blades.

Potential buyers might have a strong preference.

Also, I have purchased from taxman in the past. It was an excellent buying experience. I would be happy to do it again, but I already have these.

Greetings, 

Good points. Post has been edited to reflect Right hand and Imperial Blades. 

And thanks for the good reference.
Both Planes are sold.

Thanks for all the responses, comments, & suggestions.