WTB: 8/4 cherry (or maple) for side table legs near 01776
I've been commissioned to build a side table. either out of cherry or maple.  I don't feel like buying a 8 ft length of 8/4 or either species so I'm hunting around for anyone who's got a 24" (ish) piece in their scrap box that would yield 4 legs, maybe 1.5 - 2" square.  thanks!
Dumber than I appear
Ya know, if you'd bit the bullet and bought an 8/4 board when you built that dresser, you'd have plenty for this table.

Just sayin'
Wink
Laugh

BTW, I'm all out of 8/4 cherry now.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
(08-09-2021, 10:07 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: I've been commissioned to build a side table. either out of cherry or maple.  I don't feel like buying a 8 ft length of 8/4 or either species so I'm hunting around for anyone who's got a 24" (ish) piece in their scrap box that would yield 4 legs, maybe 1.5 - 2" square.  thanks!

Where are you located? I've got several nice pieces of cherry laying around that sound like just what you need. I'm in the suburbs of Columbus, OH.
Grant

"GO BUCKEYES"
Highland Hardwoods will allow you to cut a length off a longer board, as long as the remaining part is at least 6' long.
(08-09-2021, 03:30 PM)sniper Wrote: Ya know, if you'd bit the bullet and bought an 8/4 board when you built that dresser, you'd have plenty for this table.

Just sayin'  
Wink  
Laugh

BTW, I'm all out of 8/4 cherry now.

True, very true...................
Dumber than I appear