Stickers to cover cabinet screws?
How many oak stickers did he put on birch? I may be able to get enough to send you the correct ones.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(08-12-2021, 01:53 PM)Cabinet Monkey Wrote: The industry standard is no cover.

Fast Caps are not available in “custom colors” unless you want to commission an entire run of them - tens of thousands.  Not really practical even for luxury kitchens. 

Yours don’t match because the wrong species was selected. Looks like he used oak amd you have maple or birch interiors. Hard to tell from here on my phone. 

Anything will eventually come off /out.  Even filler custom painted.

If you don’t want to see the screw holes or caps/covers  - there are techniques to eliminate them.  It’s expensive and time consuming though.

Totally agree on everything you said. Unfortunately, where I work prefers us to do it quickly. I usually hide screws behind hinges. When they have to be exposed, I use Fastcap covers. Luckily, we primarily use white melamine for cabinet interiors.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I never covered screws. Just made sure all were countersunk correctly.
I stained the inside of all cabinet sides, and used black screws. Never had a complaint.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(08-12-2021, 07:11 PM)museumguy Wrote: How many oak stickers did he put on birch? I may be able to get enough to send you the correct ones.

That's very generous of you, Garry! Thanks for the offer. I see maple stickers on Amazon but no birch or poplar. I'll pm you.

Greg
Once you load your cabinets up you won’t see them.  You’ll soon forget they’re even there. That’s my experience.