Show pics

AFBA Bluegrass festival
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

your work is nice, and I enjoyed looking at what you do, but looking at your picture you got be a nut
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
good selection.  it looks like your beard was dyed purple on my screen.

sell very much?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
It ain't your screen Arlin!
Smile

I just got an email with a link to the AAW 2021 Virtual Symposium Instant Gallery. Your turning was my favorite by far Yak. Beautiful color!
Brings back memories of doing art shows. I’m only in galleries now, don’t miss the shows.
VH07V  
(08-11-2021, 07:18 PM)Robert Wilson Wrote: your work is nice, and I enjoyed looking at what you do, but looking at your picture you got be a nut
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin

turnings bring netter prices if they come from your studio than if they come from your shop.

I suspect that that beard helps to draw people to his booth as well as to establish Yak as an artiste.
Wink
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Nice display of beautiful work!
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
That is commitment to branding!  I love it.  I thought I was daring with my purple sneakers.