Woodworking plans
Any recommendations on where to buy high quality woodworking project plans?  I see many adverts for sites that have 16,000 plans for a very low price and that makes me skeptical that the plans would be any good.  I can usually just wing it with a pencil and paper, but now I would like to take on more complicated projects and, knowing me, a quality plan would save me probably 50% in wood cost and half the trips outside with my sawdust barrel.  Thank you as always if you have any recommendations...FPT
I think you should buy the specific plan you want as you intend to use it rather than ’stuff’.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
I get a lot of free plans from Woodsmith. They have a great assortment that you can buy also.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
As mentioned, Woodsmith has good plans.

So does Lee Valley. I really like their variation of the Adirondack chair.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I'd sure pass on those sites you mention. Both Wood and Woodsmith have online searches for the plans they have published and generally they are very good, albeit maybe a little expensive. You could buy their thumbdrives that have every issue of the magazines ever published, they run about $100 (Woodsmith) to $150 (Wood). I suspect the other magazines do something similar.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.