North Texas area wood
Hello All I use to be very active here in the past but after moving and starting a new job a few years ago I never got a chance to start a shop back up, now due moving again I am thinning out the items I'll have to move.  I currently have several board feet of thick cherry and maple planks some are over 2" thick and 8-10" wide various lengths but most 6-8'.  Anyway I have not had time to figure out the board feet but if any north texas woodnet members would like to come take a look and make me a offer before I start taking it around to some of the local shops, I'm not giving it away but will not turn down any reasonable offer.  I'd like to sell it all or nothing.
please send email to yoson4321@gmail.com for faster response.  I live west of Dallas near the Texas motor speedway.

Who did you used to be?

That info might help your sale.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Sure wishing my side of Ohio was a lot closer as I can see 2 heirloom Rocking Horses for the Grandkids in that wood. Hoping the right person gets ahold of your wood OP.
What the Heck, Give it a Try
Good looking stack of timber.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.