BLACK HOLE DUST COLLECTOR SYSTEM
LIKE NEW CONDITION---$75---PICK UP MAGNOLIA DE,19962
(08-13-2021, 03:16 PM)joezjr Wrote: LIKE NEW CONDITION---$75---PICK UP MAGNOLIA DE,19962

Is this what you are offering?

If so, it looks like a nice step up from the Big Gulp that I bought for my lathe.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(08-13-2021, 06:04 PM)iclark Wrote: Is this what you are offering?

If so, it looks like a nice step up from the Big Gulp that I bought for my lathe.

YES
(08-13-2021, 03:16 PM)joezjr Wrote: LIKE NEW CONDITION---$75---PICK UP MAGNOLIA DE,19962

pm sent
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
darn! Another deal that's too far away.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.