HART battery operated sprayer
Colleagues: I have been looking for a small battery-operated garden sprayer for some time.  This afternoon while at Walmart I saw a 2 gal. battery-operated garden sprayer.

I have no knowledge about HART tools. Does anyone have any insight? Thanks.
Hart is Walmarts new "in house" brand....

Ed
I use a Stihl backpack sprayer, pump lever operated.
2 plus gallon capacity, works great.
A couple of years ago I bought this sprayer at Home Depot, https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-ONE-18.../206339956 . It works very well for my needs and if you already have a Ryobi One+ tool in your shop you can get it in a tool only package for less monies.
Sweensdv2: thanks for that link. Will be by Home depot this afternoon and will take a look at it. Again, thanks.
(08-14-2021, 03:22 PM)Ray Newman Wrote: Colleagues: I have been looking for a small battery-operated garden sprayer for some time.  This afternoon while at Walmart I saw a 2 gal. battery-operated garden sprayer.

I have no knowledge about HART tools. Does anyone have any insight? Thanks.

I picked up the HF Bauer branded sprayer earlier this year. Pretty happy with it so far. I've only used it 7-8 times, but so far has done exactly what I wanted. I assume these are all made in the same factory overseas somewhere so probably not too important which brand you buy. Now that I'm invested in the Bauer battery brand I was thinking about picking up a second sprayer that is dedicated to Roundup and use the other sprayer for everything else.

OK, after posting I looked up the Hart sprayer. Not the same as the HF so forget what I said about being made in the same factory. It looks like the Hart is ~ $100. The HF is ~$50 (before coupons) but it doesn't come with a battery. I think the battery w/ charger was about $25 on top of the sprayer. HF has a pretty decent discount on batteries if you buy them with a tool.