ripping blade
Try silversmill.com. The have a Forrest thin kerf blade in stock. Out of the others  I like Forrest's 20 tooth blade but mine has a .125 kerf. I just bought a woodworker 11 with a #1 grind from them this week. They have some good pricing.

Tom
With the exception of a CMT 40T combo and a DeWalt 80T plywood, melamine blade, neither of which I use often all my other blades are 29 and 40 T Oldhams for my tablesaw. I've lusted after Forrest blades and some others but could never justify the cost as a hobbiest. All my blades work well for me.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Freud fan here also. I've wore several completely out. 6-7-8 sharpening's maybe.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I have two rip blades and two cross cut blades (so I have one on hand while the others are being sharpened). 

Back in 2018 I bought a Freud Fusion combination blade and it cuts better on sheet goods (plywood, MDF, etc.) than my cross cut blade.  It also matches the rip quality on thicknesses to 1½".  It is not rated to cut thicker boards--I don't know why. 

My rip blades are thicker and do not seem to cut quicker or easier than the Freud combination does.   For sheet goods I rate it as "highly recommended".  I would note that lately most of my sheet goods cuts are made with a track saw, and that allows a  scoring cut on plywood and melamine coated particleboard.  A much nicer cut.  And safer for cutting full sheets. 

[Image: 81Zuk4DddBS._AC_SL1500_.jpg]
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(08-15-2021, 01:55 PM)2Goober Wrote: What da heck? It looks like most folks use that blade. I like mine and it's the one that came on the saw. I'm not sure how old it is but it works great for ripping.
I use other Freud blades for everything else.

I use an Amana 24 tooth blade for ripping thick stock. I also use a Freud blade that leaves a jointer like finish. Probably the same blade mentioned.
The freud blade is used for 4/4 stock and the Amana for 6/4 + stock.
I have mostly Freud blades for everything else
mike
I use CMT 24T rip blade and CMT 60T crosscut. I bought them last year when they had a sale, then added a discount from the John Katz-Moses channel to make a killer deal (wish I would have got the 12" 80T blade for my chop saw at the same time) .

They are both full kerf, they have lots of carbide for future sharpening, and work great.  My rip blade leaves a bit of a rough finish on my piece, but that's a small critique since i usually run the cut through the jointer anyway.
A wise man once said, "All woodworkers make mistakes. A good woodworker can hide them."