Built-in Bookshelf Progress
Everything is installed that I have ready to go. Now I just need to make, finish, and install the top and shelves. Trim will be part of a larger effort for the house.

Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
Painting is done.  I used GF primer and GF Antique White paint.  I just brushed it.  If I did a lot of this stuff, I would get a spray setup going.

One thing that was weird about the GF paint was the two different cans I got.  I got a pint to start and test and then a quart to finish up.  The quart was significantly thicker than the pint.  It wasn't too thick to brush, but it seemed kind of strange to me.  Brushing left slight brush marks, but it came out well.  It gives it an antique look.  I think if I didn't want that I'd need to thin it and use a drying time extender.  The humidity is very low here.

Onward to the top and shelves.

Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
Very nice. Keep up the good work.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
That is looking great! I'm anxious to see it finished.
A wise man once said, "All woodworkers make mistakes. A good woodworker can hide them."