Help with a strange hand saw.
Based on the size of the gullib…er, gullets, it should have been able to cut away WAY more than $6.
Wink
Dave Arbuckle was kind enough to create a Sketchup model of my WorkMate benchtop: http://www.arbolloco.com/sketchup/MauleSkinnerBenchtop.skp
Kind of Viking looking, by the way, but at least it's got a hang hole.
(08-18-2021, 05:29 PM)Bill_Houghton Wrote: Kind of Viking looking, by the way, but at least it's got a hang hole.

I like Viking styling!   A Viking tool chest sits in the back of my car.

Also, the International LoneStar  semi-tractor is the toughest looking rig on the highways,  fairly rare to see even years after its introduction.   It looks VIKING to me.
https://www.internationaltrucks.com/en/trucks/lonestar
Chris
That International rig definitely needs a dragon hood ornament.  And shields on the sides of the hood and cab.
[Image: vikings_16x9.jpg?itok=azeg1g6m]
Or..Make it over into one from Maximum Overdrive?
Cool
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
I have to say this. If it was a decorative piece, it was an ugly one. So ugly that I don't want it anywhere close to my shop. Whoever decided to cut the saw out like that had poor taste. It was a disaster. 

Simon
Looks like a flight of flying Monkeys/Baboons from the movie "Oz, the great & powerful"
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(08-21-2021, 11:31 AM)bandit571 Wrote: Looks like a flight of flying Monkeys/Baboons from the movie "Oz, the great & powerful"
Winkgrin

"The Wizard of Oz," and the flying monkeys were servants of the Wicked Witch of the West, who was over-compensating for really bad skin.