NuCore luxury vinyl plank over ceramic tile?
Our walkout basement is covered with ceramic tile which we want to replace.  I'd rather not chip it all out.  Half the basement is my office (think rolling office chair) and the other is a bedroom.  The basement has been dry in my experience.

I see this company NuCore has a cork-backed LVP which they say can be installed directly over tile without having to level the grout joints.

Has anyone used this product or a similar LVP with an integrated underlayment?

Thanks,
Paul
NuCore is not a company—it’s unknown who makes it.
NuCore is Floor and Decor’s private label budget product.
Read the reviews carefully; I saw it said this brand scratches and dents easily.

Since Vinyl plank flooring floats, so long as what’s underneath is level, any VPF having padding shouldn’t be a problem.
I put VPF over tile in a bathroom without any issues.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
I had the same thought, but I intended to use the Lowe's brand with the underlayment built-in.  It specfically says it can bridge a gap of 3/16".  I will back-fill the grout with more grout to make it level. 

I have the grout in the house and I'm fairly sure it will stick to grout.  I will use a spreader to smooth it out. 

I think self-leveling concrete would work too.  I would use that with an old ketchup squeeze bottle.  I would wait for it to dry and then grind it smooth with a 4½" angle grinder.

The vinyl tile box should say the size of the gap it can span.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
We used LifeProof from HD after pricing this stuff at F&D, LLs, Lowe’s and HD.
The specs were all similar.

We got lucky—the finish we wanted went on sale prior to our purchase and we also had a 10% off coupon.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
We redid two bathrooms last year with LifeProof and have been happy so far.  Laid on top of tile without problem.
Thanks.  I'll check out LifeProof.