DeWalt 733
I lost a screw changing the blades on my DeWalt 733 planer. Does anyone know the size of this screw ? As in screw #. I e-mailed Dewalt but the
answer was not helpful. I'd like to go to my local hardware store and pick-up a couple. They are on-line, but I don't feel like paying $10+ for one screw.

Thanks
Just a quick on line search found a lot of suppliers.
99 cents and up....
Is that the hex head or Allen wrench head?
I don't think they are anything unusual. Take one of the other screws to the local hardware and match it with some new ones. Find a nut to match/fit in order to verify the threads. Don't worry too much about length. If you need to buy some that are extra long, it is easy to cut them off to the proper length.
(08-20-2021, 10:15 AM)MT Woodworker Wrote: Just a quick on line search found a lot of suppliers.
99 cents and up....
Is that the hex head or Allen wrench head?

It's the hex head.
(08-20-2021, 09:53 AM)digger Wrote: I lost a screw changing the blades on my DeWalt 733 planer. Does anyone know the size of this screw ? As in screw #. I e-mailed Dewalt but the
answer was not helpful. I'd like to go to my local hardware store and pick-up a couple. They are on-line, but I don't feel like paying $10+ for one screw.

Thanks

take one to Ace Hardware.  They'll have it.  They also have a sizing gauge.
(08-21-2021, 09:10 AM)RPE1 Wrote: take one to Ace Hardware.  They'll have it.  They also have a sizing gauge.

Thanks.
(08-22-2021, 12:11 PM)digger Wrote: Thanks.

Most likely metric....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis