Retirement Mallet clearance and sale
  Re: RE: Retirement Mallet clearance and sale by RonB1957 ([quote='fredhargis' ...)
(08-27-2021, 08:16 AM)RonB1957 Wrote: Sorry for any confusion. All mallets that were sold were shipped. I still have some left. The Bubinga handled mallets are out for now except for one that is slightly less than 16 ounce. I believe that one is 15.7 ounces. (Slightly smaller head.) I still have some in brown heart and a few in Andria as well.
Best wishes
Ron

According to UPS, Looks like all the mallets shipped have been delivered except for one, that was shipped down south and delayed for some reason. Hurricane perhaps?
BontzSawWorks.net
  Re: Retirement Mallet clearance and sale by RonB1957 (Just an FYI: This is...)
Maaaaaaaan, these are NICE.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

Received mine this afternoon. Really like the balance when holding it by the handle/head junction, holding it feels natural. Thanks.
Pm sent …………………………..
Anyone have his email ?
  Re: RE: Retirement Mallet clearance and sale by weedsnager (Anyone have his emai...)
(09-10-2021, 04:19 PM)weedsnager Wrote: Anyone have his email ?

The url for his website is in his sig.

There is a Contact page on his website.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I don’t see it, mind copy and pasting the link
  Re: RE: Retirement Mallet clearance and sale by weedsnager (I don’t see it, mind...)
(09-11-2021, 04:51 PM)weedsnager Wrote: I don’t see it, mind copy and pasting the link

CustomSaws@BontzSawWorks.Net
I am away from the shop at the moment but will check on things when I get back. Thank you.
BontzSawWorks.net