Retirement Mallet clearance and sale
(08-22-2021, 05:34 AM)brofessor Wrote: PM sent. The new mallets look great.

All mallets have shipped. Thank you.
BontzSawWorks.net
Your mallet arrived today, Ron. Beautiful work, and great weight!
Received mine and it’s just perfect - thanks, Ron!
Ron,

PM sent. I hope to get a 2-piece mallet!
Semper fi,
Brad

Ron, when you say "all shipped" does that mean they are all sold (as opposed to all orders being shipped)?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(08-27-2021, 05:24 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Ron, when you say "all shipped" does that mean they are all sold (as opposed to all orders being shipped)?

Sorry for any confusion. All mallets that were sold were shipped. I still have some left. The Bubinga handled mallets are out for now except for one that is slightly less than 16 ounce. I believe that one is 15.7 ounces. (Slightly smaller head.) I still have some in brown heart and a few in Andria as well.
Best wishes
Ron
BontzSawWorks.net
PM sent for mallet.
I got mine and it is beautiful, almost too pretty to use. Almost, I said, I'll use it, and enjoy using it!
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Ron,

Those mallets look great! Pm sent.
(08-27-2021, 08:16 AM)RonB1957 Wrote: Sorry for any confusion. All mallets that were sold were shipped. I still have some left. The Bubinga handled mallets are out for now except for one that is slightly less than 16 ounce. I believe that one is 15.7 ounces. (Slightly smaller head.) I still have some in brown heart and a few in Andria as well.
Best wishes
Ron

According to UPS, Looks like all the mallets shipped have been delivered except for one, that was shipped down south and delayed for some reason. Hurricane perhaps?
BontzSawWorks.net