Incra Ultra Router Fence - Price reduced - Pick up only in Fort Wayne, IN
Incra Ultra Router fence $150

From Incra's description:
The Incra Ultra is known for its positioning accuracy to within a few thousandths of an inch. These positioning capabilities allows creating box joints with any pin spacing, sliding, half blind, and through dovetails - both equally spaced and variably spaced.
The Incra Ultra uses precision cast saw-toothed positioning racks which position the jig in exact increments of 1/32".
The large hairline cursor provides a clear visual reference of the fence location.
The micro adjust knob fine-tunes the position of your fence in one thousandth of an inch increments. A hairline cursor and easy-to-read scale give a clear readout of your fence movement. Each full turn of the knob moves the fence 1/32".

Includes the right angle fixture, Hex wrench, Reference book, dovetail and box joint templates. Positioner is 25".

I checked shipping and unfortunately because of the size it would be too expensive to ship. Pick up only in Fort Wayne, IN.

Cliff

Attached Files Image(s)

‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
I really do wish you were not 241 miles away from my house because I would really like to have that if you ever consider shipping let me know!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
I checked shipping and it looked like it would run in the neighborhood of $40 to $50. At that point you're getting close to the cost of a new one.

Cliff
‘The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Charles Bukowski
I have one of these. Mine is 15+ years old; bought it new from Incra. I had never used it much (aside from fiddling around with test cuts). I constructed a 15'+ bank of base cabinets in the shop a couple of years ago, which included 25 drawers. Decided to do half-blind dovetails on all of them. Broke out his jig and went to work.

First few efforts were close but not good enough (learning curve). Picked up the phone and called Incra. Connected with Perry McDaniel, one of their senior reps and technicians. Could not have been more helpful or nicer while doing it! Long story short, the project turned out nicely and the jig worked great. I can recommend this one.

Good luck,

Doug
Reducing price. Lowering to $150.
Charles Bukowski