93 1/2” Carbide tipped bandsaw blades $50 ea
I have 4 new 3/4 x 93 1/2” 3 TPI carbide resaw blades that I no longer need. The cheapest I have seen these is around $140 so let’s say $50 each shipped. I believe these are Starrett if memory serves me but I’m not positive. I only buy Starrett, Lenox and Morse so they are one of the 3. 

(08-24-2021, 03:55 PM)Dave Diaman Wrote: I have 4 new 3/4 x 93 1/2” 3 TPI carbide resaw blades that I no longer need. The cheapest I have seen these is around $140 so let’s say $65 each shipped. I believe these are Starrett if memory serves me but I’m not positive. I only buy Starrett, Lenox and Morse so they are one of the 3. 
Hey Dave.
    Won't fit my band saw, but I was curious how wide of kerf you get with those blades?
BontzSawWorks.net
(08-26-2021, 03:49 PM)RonB1957 Wrote: Hey Dave.
    Won't fit my band saw, but  I was curious how wide of kerf you get with those blades?
I believe it’s .035”.
Let’s try one more price drop before I cut the up and just weld them together for my other saw.
Terrific price but won't fit my bandsaw.
Hi Dave,

Same here as to the length. I have a Walker Turner 16 incher and it looks like the blade length requirement is at least 113" - otherwise I'd be a buyer. Great value for those that have saws these blades will work on!

Doug
Sent PM. These should fit my saw
(09-03-2021, 10:04 PM)Tapper Wrote: Hi Dave,

Same here as to the length. I have a Walker Turner 16 incher and it looks like the blade length requirement is at least 113" - otherwise I'd be a buyer. Great value for those that have saws these blades will work on!

Doug

I’m to the point now that I’m about to cut up the ones I have left and just weld them into custom lengths and just charge based on length. Two seams on a bandsaw blade is not ideal but they still cut the same. I weld all my own blades so it’s easy enough to do. I would just use them on my Mini Max but I like wider blades on it and already have plenty.
(09-04-2021, 06:00 PM)Dave Diaman Wrote: I’m to the point now that I’m about to cut up the ones I have left and just weld them into custom lengths and just charge based on length. Two seams on a bandsaw blade is not ideal but they still cut the same. I weld all my own blades so it’s easy enough to do. I would just use them on my Mini Max but I like wider blades on it and already have plenty.

I'm interested - drop me a PM if you decide to go that route.

Thanks,

Doug
(09-04-2021, 08:08 PM)Tapper Wrote: I'm interested - drop me a PM if you decide to go that route.

Thanks,

Doug

I have three left. If I still have them on Monday I will cut them up and make custom lengths.