Dewalt
Has anyone ever order anything from these guys?? If so what is your opinion? I keep getting ads from them and it looks interesting. I believe the tools are all refurbished. But for the prices maybe worth a try.
John T.
fisat time for me seeing this site, JT. i find it hard to believe they are selling refurbished nailers that are $250 new for $27.

https://www.dewhhws.com/dewalt-dwf83pl-2...p-388.html

loadin that up in a cart and going to checkout, the shipping method says, " table rate" and is the only shipping option.
wth is that?
If you search reviews for dewhhws.com it comes up with a scam warning giving it a rating of .4 out of 100. Doesn't sound too promising.
shifty
I will watch for actual reviews.  No pioneer here.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I posted this on another site and they ran a check and it came up as a scam so stay away. Like they say if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Thanks. Maybe the moderators can delete this thread.
John T.
I think the thread should remain…as a warning to others at least.
VH07V  
(08-25-2021, 04:09 PM)EightFingers Wrote: I think the thread should remain…as a warning to others at least.

That is exactly what they did on another site I asked this on. They said the same thing. The site looks so darn real.
John T.