Cable walkovers?
Finally getting 240V in my new shop that Zillow mistakenly listed as a garage! Can you recommend cable walkovers? I forget what gauge I am using, but the cables are just under 3/4" thick. Most of the flexible walkovers I see on Amazon are intended for 120V extension cords and the like, so they don't seem to be quite roomy enough. I just need a few sections each a couple feet long.

Thanks in advance.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Woodworker?

Oak?

Tablesaw?

Make the one exactly like you want it to be.
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
(08-25-2021, 01:27 PM)6270_Productions Wrote: Woodworker?

Oak?

Tablesaw?

Make the one exactly like you want it to be.

LOL thanks, but I would prefer something pre-made and easier on the feet, rubber maybe. I found a few at Grainger, so I am probably set.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Very expensive but the ones I’ve seen industrial are excellent, here’s an example. https://industrialsafety.com/checkers-gd...-base.html
What the Heck, Give it a Try
Wink 
We have the rubber ones from (I think) Staples.  They are cheap and they last about 5 years.  Then the rubber cracks.  The smart thing is to go out and buy some more, but in the office we repair it with duct tape.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I made one with a table saw about 25 years ago. Still works fine, just showing a little wear>
9.5 fingers and 1 crippled
If/when you decide where the equipment will stay, there's another way. Cut a slot, drop in some E.M.T., patch the floor. It's not really expensive nor difficult
Use this to cut the slot; 
https://www.amazon.com/Grooving-Machine-...61202&th=1

Use this to patch the floor; (use a drill, mix to pancake batter consistency, pour 'til full)
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rapid-Set-55.../202188447
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
I am in the same boat but I have going to have some longer runs. New temporary shop and have to run power along the wall.  So will have to make some long cords and like you I need some simple covers and do not want to have to make them.  But at the prices I keep seeing........
I have found how much a boat is used is inversely related to how much it weighs.

Kudzu Craft Lightweight kayaks

The remnants of hurricane Ida made it to New York last night.  I finally was able to get past all the closed roads (flooding) to the office.  I was an hour late and the first one in the office.  There was about 1/2" of water over the entire floor.  We will probably have to lift the cable covers.  Even if the water does not damage the cables, the water underneath will foster mold and mildew.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Something I forgot to mention earlier, If you make your walkovers yourself you can make them wider and slicker so they won't be so much of a trip hazard. I think mine is about 6" wide and after this long I rarely even notice it.
9.5 fingers and 1 crippled