WTB - Trent Bosch or other articulated hollowing system
Looking to buy a Trent Bosch Stabilizer hollowing system.  May consider a Monster system or similar

Thanks
Ricc
Not for sale, but I have a monster. Excellent tool and I would recomend it if you can find one.
I have the Monster system and like it.

I have seen Trent demo his system in person. It is very impressive and replacing the laser with a camera is a great idea. You do need a display/monitor that can survive in a high-dust environment, though.

I sent you a PM about a Tim Yoder Elbo System that you might be interested in. (not mine)

I really like the articulating arm systems, but, if you are doing smaller turnings, you might be as happy or happier with something along the line of Lyle Jamison's captive D-handle system.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(08-27-2021, 03:36 PM)iclark Wrote: I have the Monster system and like it.

I have seen Trent demo his system in person. It is very impressive and replacing the laser with a camera is a great idea. You do need a display/monitor that can survive in a high-dust environment, though.

I sent you a PM about a Tim Yoder Elbo System that you might be interested in. (not mine)

I really like the articulating arm systems, but, if you are doing smaller turnings, you might be as happy or happier with something along the line of Lyle Jamison's captive D-handle system.

Thanks for the input.  I do have a Jamieson system.  A friend has the Bosch system and it's easier to set up and less cumbersome and easier to set up.  So I thought maybe I would see what I could find.
(08-28-2021, 08:38 AM)Ricc Havens Wrote: Bump for the weekend crowd