September Project?
May be on hold for a while.  
Uhoh   Had a bad fall, and I no longer "bounce" like I used to....walking with a cane, and not very well at that.   Right knee is acting like something got messed up inside it..
Sad ...stairs are currently NOT on the "to do" list....let alone any shoptime..OR Laundry Detail....
Rolleyes 

Meeting with the "Knee Doctor" tomorrow, the 31st....to see what he wants to do to fix the knee.   Will advise....
No
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Uh oh! Hope you recover completely. Knees are tricky things and often take a long time to heal. Whatever the doc tells you, stick to the rehab schedule, but don't overdo it. While immobilized, take up carving!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Take care of that knee.  I have trouble with mine from time to time and it is not fun.  We can wait for the next Bandit presentation.
Here Here!

Get well soon.

We are looking forward to your next project post.  But you feeling better is the most important!

Take Care of yourself.
I admire your "glass is half full" attitude!

Simon
Thinking about doing a "Re-runs" sort of thing?   
Uhoh  Go back a year or three...pick out a good "weekend" project to do...and post it here as a Newman's Rerun projects?
Confused

Won't be going too far back in time...as the external harddrive has.."died"...
Upset .am looking on a way to retrieve the info....hard drive ( Seagate) will NOT power up..even with a new cord.....
No

Maybe start out the rerun show with just a "simple" table made from Leftovers?
Confused 

If anyone would like to see such a thing?
Confused   let me know......
Rolleyes
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Check with a few local computer repair shops. Some may be able to fix/ recover your data.

Simon