prices to install semi-custom cabinets
As long as your work is premium quality, there is no reason the price shouldn't be premium also. Doesn't matter if its the first or 1000th job you do. Sometimes you do need to have somewhat lower prices in order to get your name out there and get established. I understand that. Just don't sell yourself too short. Doing that could be almost as bad as not doing a quality job. If you are not making a profit you will end up closing the business. Expenses can add up much faster than most first time business owners realize I started my own restoration company at age 50. Sold out and retired at 60 1/2. The first year was a real learning experience. I thought I knew what the costs of overhead were, found out I did not expect some of them Had been in the trade for 30 years before that as an employee and was very shocked at some of the costs. Ended up with a little over 30 employees Workmans comp can be a real eyeopener. If you need to have emplyees in the future make sure to add in that cost when the time comes. Again good luck