Reruns, from the Dungeon Woodshop
Ok, time to get this "finished" up....and maybe see what else I could write about....of that stash of handles....2nd photo, the one at the bottom?   "old Brass" plate was flaking off....wire wheel to shine things up a bit, and remove the old wood finish...

Seemed to fit with the rest of the table....needed a way to hold the table, to where I could sand the top down, and do a brush-on, wipe-off stain...

Once this was dry...I can flip it over to work on the underside of things....and clean up and stain the drawer..

Kept checking the fit of the drawer...once the base was stained..

Then install the handle....shellac the top..

then stand the table up on the bench, and shellac the rest...one coat..

Having to reach up inside to spin the table around, so I could shellac the backside...let this sit a day, steel wool rub down, then a coat of clear gloss poly..

Need to remember NOT to shut the drawer all the way..until AFTER the varnish has dried....

Cute little thing...is now currently sitting beside the Ash Entertainment Center, as a stand for the house phone, and cable boxes....and a lamp..

Rub down once the varnish was dry, to buff it up a bit...

maybe a weekend to build, IF you are in a hurry....and have the panel for the top ready to go....

Hmmm, what project to write about next......have to go through the Archives, I guess...
Winkgrin 

Stay tuned
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
So...how about a pair of Poplar Boxes?    One with Finger/Box jointed corners, the other with through dovetails....and both with a dust seal detail...made with the Stanley #45?
Confused

Will start up a new thread, as this one was a tad long.   Starting point was a stack of Poplar "Project Boards" sold at Lowes....1/2" x 6" x 24"  ...I cleaned out the best in the bin, at that time....
Uhoh

Stay tuned..
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that