Shaker Furniture Book
"The Encyclopedia of Shaker Furniture - Rieman, Burks" - copyright 2003, lst edition, 575 pp., vg cond, as new. post retirement thinning/downsizing collection, sells on internet for $100-120, sell for $50 + sh (media/book rate) for quick sell., located in southern Indiana, across river from Louisville, Ky
Pm sent
Thanks
Ed
Ed - tryed to respond to your PM, but looks like it is not PM activated. still trying to figure this system out myself.  Feel free to email me directly at - rayknight@twc.com -  or call 812-282-4647
thanks,  Ray
(09-09-2021, 03:18 PM)rayknight - SOLD - pending payment, working on how to delete listing.  thanks everybody for your patience .Ray Wrote: Ed - tryed to respond to your PM, but looks like it is not PM activated. still trying to figure this system out myself.  Feel free to email me directly at - rayknight@twc.com -  or call 812-282-4647
thanks,  Ray
The preference is to NOT delete the post. It can help others in the future.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
"..... working on how to delete listing....."

Ray,
Suggest you go edit out your cell & email from the post.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone