Toolbox Handtool. A couple prices reduced. W/additions.
The prices are plus shipping. Please note that if you are interested in something and don't think my price is reasonable please PM me. Some of the things I have never seen before.

PayPal,  money order, cash, gold...

If you have any questions about this listing or anything I showed in my previous pics im the handtool forum please ask or if you need a specific pic please ask. 

1. Brown and Sharpe trammel set. Missing some kinda post but still functions. $60. Has pencil and box.

2. Starrett No 111 stair gauges. $25 REDUCED TO $20

3. Winchester (Stanley No 80) Scraper. I'd keep it if I didn't already have 2. $25 SOLD

4. PS&W 9 inch folding drawknife. $25 REDUCED TO $20

5. Peck Stowe & Wilcox 12inch outside calipers.  $25 SOLD

6 Spider gauge. $10

More pics to quickly follow...

Attached Files Image(s)

"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
More pics and i will add more tools later.

Attached Files Image(s)

Pm sent on calipers. Convince me to take the scraper too…might be easy.
Earl
(09-14-2021, 07:04 PM)greenacres2 Wrote: Pm sent on calipers.  Convince me to take the scraper too…might be easy.
Earl

Responded with 2 good reasons.
Back atcha!! Send them both back to their home state. I’ve got the P S & W dividers to match the calipers—had a turning instructor drooling in a class a few months back. Can’t wait to send him a picture of the two pieces together!
Earl
(09-15-2021, 05:41 AM)greenacres2 Wrote: Back atcha!!  Send them both back to their home state.  I’ve got the P S & W dividers to match the calipers—had a turning instructor drooling in a class a few months back.  Can’t wait to send him a picture of the two pieces together!
Earl

Thanks.  Enjoy.  

Scraper and calipers are going out today.
Stanley No. 77...smooth rosewood and brass  marking/mortise gauge. $30

Stanley boxwood marking mortise gauge with brass. $15

EC Stearns (I think) No. 3 Saw vice. I showed pic of what I thought was a crack but I can't see that it truly is or matters. I loaded a saw it and everything holds fine. $25

Attached Files Image(s)

More pics to view

Attached Files Image(s)

Stanley no. 130 reversible block plane and Stanley block plane (don't see number) both for $25

Starrett 12 inch machinist level with wooden box. PO had scotch tape on bottom. No breaks in the levels.  Just a small haze of rust on the bottom. Overall excellent  condition IMHO. $100.

Attached Files Image(s)

Jointer plane fence. I think it's EC Stearns. Missing Original nut but it has regular nut. Thread is 5/16-24. I'd make my own if I were to keep it. 9 inch $35

Tool chest with brass corners and lift out tills. I am not a bend and get my tool guy so if you are this may be your answer.  I am willing to meet within reason since I realize this would be local p/u. Measures 34.5x19.25x15. $100 

As I mentioned in the first post...prices can be negotiable if you think I'm crazy.

Attached Files Image(s)